EASY STEPS TO BEAUTIFUL FEET
- Soak your feet in warm water.
- Apply Comfifeet Rough Skin Remover containing Peach Stone Granules and Chamomile and remove all the rough skin on the sides and soles of your feet.
- Rub Comfifeet Heel Balm containing Tea Tree Oil and Lavender Oil in the cuticles. Push the cuticles back gently. Don’t cut the cuticles as this stimulates the skin and makes it hard.
- Rub Comfifeet Moisturising Lotion containing Aloe Vera, Almond Oil and AHA extracts.
- Follow up with Comfifeet Refreshing Foot Spray which contains Rosemary, Tea Tree Oil and Arnica to stimulate blood flow to the feet.
- Now that you’re feet are feeling soft and rejuvenated sprinkle feet with Comfifeet Foot Powder as the final touch.
The active ingredients in our comfifeet range has many healing benefits:
Chamomile: Helps to relax muscles and to ease pain.
Peach Granules: Use as an exfoliate.
Vitamin F: Helps to keep membranes healthy.
Vitamin C: Good for skin recovery.
Lavender Oil: Calming and relaxing.
Tea Tree Oil: Anti-septic, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal
Aloe Vera: Skin healing
Almond Oil: Purifying and nourishing
Rosemary: An analgesic to ease tired aching feet. Antiseptic to control infections. Astringent to reduce swelling. Stimulates blood circulation
Peppermint: A wonderful detoxifying herb and analgesic remedy to relieve painful feet. Also, invigorates and cools aching feet.