This natural herbal cream has been specially formulated for dry skin and contains Vitamin E Oil for extra moisturising.
It is essential to treat dry skin for the following reasons:
• Intense itching and irritation and can lead to secondary infection, localised folliculitis, which is inflammation of the hair follicles on the skin, and cellulitis
• Helps to relieve cellulitis
• Helps to relieve swollen red and dry skin due to psoriasis
• Treatment of Acne and Eczema
• Treatment of insect bites and Athlete’s Foot
IDEAL FOR DIABETICS WHEN COMBATTING DRY SKIN
The product is also suitable for diabetics as dry skin (also called psoriasis or steatosis) is one of the numerous dermatological problems associated with diabetes. This formulation contains ingredients which will help the diabetic overcome this dry skin problem and can be used on all parts of the body.
Daily use of this product also helps to avoid ulceration (due to the loss of sensation, particularly on a diabetic’s feet and legs).
Contains a combination of natural herbal ingredients specifically formulated for dry skin:
• Calendula A natural antiseptic remedy and aids in wound healing. Relieves skin inflammation and relieves pain.
•Evening Primrose Oil Relieves the symptoms of skin conditions and promotes healthier skin functions.
• Burdock Root Extract To treat skin conditions like acne and eczema. The root’s anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties can help resolve skin issues when applied topically to the skin.
• Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca) Commonly used to treat acne, athlete’s foot, lice, nail fungus and insect bites. Disinfects and promotes healing. This oil makes it impossible for many disease-causing fungi to surface and is anti- bacterial.
• Purple Cornflower (Echinacea) Help boost the immune system and help the body fight infections.
• Oregon Mountain Grape To soothe dry itchy skin and also acts as a disinfectant.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• For external use only.
• Apply to affected area 2 -3 times a day.
Store in a well closed container protected from light. Store below 25°C.