Watkins Menthol Camphor
Menthol Camphor Ointment 75g
Our famous Watkins MCO is a smooth, translucent ointment, with an odour of menthol and camphor. Applied externally, camphor acts as a rubefacient and mild analgesic.
It is useful for:
· Headaches, muscle pains and is mainly used to relieve symptoms of flu and similar conditions
· Effective decongestant of nasal passages and chest colds
· Sooths itching of hives and pruritus relief
- Camphor – A decongestant – when applied to the chest the aroma helps to clear blocked nasal passages.
- Menthol – Menthol applied to the skin dilates the vessels creating a sensation of coldness followed by an analgesic effect. (Relieves pain)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Rub liberally onto chest, throat and back, twice daily. For external use only.
DO NOT PUT INTO NOSE OR MOUTH. DO NOT USE NEAR BABIES EYES. As an inhalant place a small portion into hot water and inhale gently of the vapours or use in a humidifier. For relief of aching joints of fibrosis rub on gently and keep area warm.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Store in a well closed container protected from light. Store below 30°C. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Rub under the feet and on the backs only of children under the age of 2 years.
My wife bought a tin of Watkins ointment from her cousin, Gwen Bailey a good few months ago. When we both contracted Covid 19 last year August this Watkins ointment in the green tin was my go-to ointment to help me open my chest and assisted with my and Wifey's breathing. I believe that it played a significant role in our recovery. Praise God for Watkins ointment.
I was raised in this since childhood use it for variety of ailments. Seemed to have been stronger camphor smell in the past. Still my no. 1 ointment.