Chances are you’ve heard about psoriasis or even know someone who has the condition (or you even have it yourself). Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease that causes inflamed, itchy, and/or scaly lesions on the skin. The severity of the disease can vary significantly. Some people with psoriasis have just a few specks of it on their body; others have it covering large portions of their skin.
While there’s no cure for psoriasis, there are some really effective ways to treat the condition and help keep it under control so it doesn’t take over your life.
With the use of Kure-All Psoriasis cream micro-circulation is stimulated, water supply is increased to the epidermis and inflammation will reduce. Formulated to inhibit infective bacteria in several skin conditions, this herbal cream should can be used daily as a preventative to ulceration.
The Kure-All Psoriasis cream is essential to treat extremely dry skin and psoriasis. But is also an effective treatment for:
- Swollen, red, itchy and dry skin
- Insect Bites
- Athlete’s Foot
This formulation contains ingredients which will help the diabetic overcome this dry skin problem and can be used on all parts of the body and contains a combination of natural herbal ingredients specifically formulated for dry skin:
- Calendula that aids in wound healing, acts as a natural anti-septic & relieves skin inflammation.
- Evening Primrose Oil that promotes healthier skin functions and relieves symptoms of skin conditions.
- Burdock Root Extract with its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties is can assist in the of skin conditions like acne and eczema.
- Tea Tree Oil prevents disease-causing fungi to surface, and is the perfect ingredient to treat acne, athlete’s foot, lice, nail fungus and insect bites.
- Purple Cornflower helps to boost the immune system and fighting off infections.
- Oregon Mountain Grape acts as a disinfectant that also soothes dry and itchy skin.